You’d like to sell some camera equipment to raise a little cash for the year-end holidays, but you want to avoid the dangers of selling to an anonymous stranger on an auction website? We hear you. The answer is as simple as MPB.
MPB is the online platform to buy, sell or trade used photo and video gear. With a client base of more than 250,000 customers worldwide, a 5-star rating on Trustpilot and turnover of more than 300,000 pieces of used camera kit per year, MPB makes selling or trading your gear safe, simple and fast.
What’s stopping you from selling off the camera stuff you no longer need or want and adding some fat to the back account?
Maybe you’re concerned about issues like these.
1. You’re uncertain how much you’ll receive in return. If you auction off an item online, it’s a gamble. Maybe the bids will be high and you’ll get your full value, and maybe not so much. And there’s always the chance that the item will go unsold for days or even weeks. Not to mention the fat percentage fee you have to pay to the auction site. Additionally, selling via online auction is risky because many of the rules favor the Buyer, not you.
Sell to MPB and you’ll know upfront exactly how much your gear is worth, instantly. MPB’s free instant online valuation tells you what you need to know and helps you make better decisions. Even if you’re only vaguely considering selling, visit their online valuation now and test the waters.
2. It can be risky to deal with a stranger. No denying it. And most sales are one-sided transactions, with no contact—or recourse—if things go sour.
MPB is an established business (more than 10 years old) with an outstanding reputation and is well known to photographers worldwide. Every month, visual storytellers sell more than 20,000 cameras and lenses to MPB. Altogether, MPB recirculates more than 300,000 items of used equipment every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world.
3. It’s a huge hassle – and a little dicey – to ship your equipment. And who wants to drive to the post office or express freight store and pay for shipping?
MPB provides free doorstep pickup. Enjoy totally contact-free transactions. No need to go to the post office or anywhere else. MPB’s pickup service saves you time and money. It’s safe, convenient, fully insured and completely free of charge.
4. You may have to wait (maybe a long time) to get paid.
MPB pays fast. After confirming the contents and condition of your gear, MPB pays you directly into your bank account. No waiting, no hidden delays.
5. After the sale or trade, the buyer could ghost. Typical. Buyers and sellers on auction sites and free ad listings are like ships that pass in the night.
MPB, the online platform to buy, sell or trade used photo and video gear, has a Help Center that provides answers and advice before, during and after the sale, trade or purchase. They also offer a free newsletter for photographers. The newsletter is always packed with helpful information, guides and tips covering a wide variety of photo and video topics.
6. Can you really trust a name you don’t know? Not if you’re smart. Especially in today’s world.
MPB is rated five stars on Trustpilot. More than 20,000 people have taken the time to post their satisfaction with MPB. That speaks volumes about the level of integrity, professionalism and fair dealing that MPB constantly delivers.
Additional Reasons to Buy, Sell and Trade with MPB MPB doesn’t cherry pick. MPB buys almost all modern photo and video equipment, including DSLRs, video, compact systems, mirrorless, action, digital rangefinder and digital medium format cameras, as well as most lenses and flash units. They also buy used accessories including tripods, bags, cases, memory cards, lens filters and more.
Sell or trade your gear to MPB and you know that it’s going to be recirculated to another photographer somewhere in the world who will put it to good use. Your old camera can become someone else’s new camera. You may be giving a young creator a leg up on their budding career.
Visit MPB’s website and look around. There’s really a very good chance that during the selling process you’ll find something you want to buy from MPB’s vast inventory of used photography and filmmaker tools. If you’re in more of a buying mood than a selling mood, MPB is the place to get a great deal.
Bottom line is you can convert the camera kit you no longer need into hard dollars simply, securely and fast if you sell to MPB.
Still uncertain? MPB provides friendly expert help and support every step of the way. MPB has offices New York City in the US, Brighton in the UK and in Berlin, Germany. If you have any questions or doubts, contact them directly and start a dialog.